2016年9月16日星期五

Why No Option “Register me now” With Renault Can Clip( fixed)

This blog demonstrates my problem of no “Register me now” options when I register the Renault Can Clip V168. The problem has been solved now.

Problem description:
I have bought a V168 can clip. However, when I prepare to register it, I could not find the option of “Register me now” which I have seen on the website.
This is my operation display:

This is the display on the website.

Solution:
1 During registration, we should copy RSRWin file on Activation(patch V3) folder to Application folder.



2 Use the supported laptop and operation system.
Can Clip there is no option to register now?

No
  1. We want to be copied out erwin copy cd inside rsrwin to download and run the installation directory
  2. The computer system does not support or our software
Renault Can clip crack steps


没有评论:

发表评论