2017年2月5日星期日

I-2013 Passthru J2534 works perfect with DAS XENTRY?

I’m wondering if someone know how to set up Mercedes Xentry/DAS to work with I-2013 Multidiag Access J2534 interface.

Here is what i get from fellows in different forums. Big thanks to all.
Questions: Dear all, Is this passthru j2534 works perfect with DAS XENTRY ?
Answers... Here you go...

No.only work Xentry
Don't waste your time!
Online programing is ok with passthru!
But diagnosis by DAS and Xentry is not good at all!

With new cars,works good on 2005-2007 and UP (mercedes and smart)Old cars can only connect to the Motor unit and in some models only

I confirm that it works with almost all modules on can-bus..I test just for fun once and I was impressed..diagnose & coding almost without any limits but I test only on w211,w219,w203 and all cars was 2004 to 2009. wink2 old actia is still one of my favorite tools in my boxes and can work with many software on diler level
....
Hopefully, it’s helpful to you all. And good luck.

This is from Multi-Diag Actia j2534 Technical Support:I-2013 Passthru J2534 works perfect with DAS XENTRY?

没有评论:

发表评论