2016年11月2日星期三

VXDIAG VCX NANO for TOYOTA TIS Techstream Review (Pictures)

This is VXDIAG VCX NANO for TOYOTA TIS Techstream review from one of our customers. Glad to hear that he is happy with this device and diyobd.fr will share his good experience as below. Hope it helps!



I bought this VXDIAG VCX NANO for Toyota at diyobd.fr and received it after 6 days. The CD has software “VX Manager” and “Techstream”.



After installed all things I plugged this scanner to my car’s OBD2 port and connected it to my laptop.



Opened Techstream software and I clicked “Connect to vehicle”.



It showed me the car information.



There were many functions available: Health Check, Customize Setting and ECU Reprogramming…



And below the System Selection Menu, I saw many items. Apart from “ECU”, “Door control” and “ABS”, following picture showed more.



In a word, I am happy so far with this VXDIAG VCX NANO Toyota I use this scanner on Techstream to customize my car and car get better!

没有评论:

发表评论