2017年2月26日星期日

Launch X431 V PRO diagnose Peugeot 407 review

 Here I will share my review on How to diagnose a Peugeot 407 by Launch X431 V PRO. It’s a Bluetooth/WIFI tablet scanner work with Android or IOS.
I use an adapter called DBSCar Bluetooth connector to connect the scanner with my car.
Turn car ignition on and open the app
Choose Peugeot under European section, I just use the search box on right upper corner.
And it shows the Peugeot software latest version V42.98. When I click the Confirm button it automatically connect Bluetooth OK.
It automatically read my car model and VIN. And it’s correct.
Take a close look at it!
There are three options available, Quick Test, System Scan and Select System. I choose Select System and go to check the engine ECU.

Choose to read the DTC fault code
Launch X431 PRO read out 4 error codes: U1118, P1693, U2001 and P1351. And it allows me to search DTC code details online.
When I want to erase those error codes, it asks me to enter my car mileage. Then all error codes clear OK.
That’s all my review on Launch X431 PRO diagnose Peugeot 407. Hope it helps!
I buy here if you need a link:

没有评论:

发表评论