2017年3月30日星期四

MPPS clone read/write BMW 320D E90 EDC16C35

Puzzle: I have a 320d E90 and I want to read it with my mpps clone I see a lot of problem on internet with EDC16C35 and MPPS, especially when writing, it fails and ECU is bricked.
If I read it with MPPS with constant 14v (plugged in another car running) I'll have a 1mb file ?

If I read the file, and then tune it and writing it back to the ECU wich Cks corrected, constant 14v, do you think I could make it ?
Mpps clone i have:


This is mpps v13 china clone i bought years ago. Now, mpps should be version 18.
Good Message: (Big thanks to S-tune)
Easy to do:
Read and write on Table and you have 100% no Problem ! I’ve repair 2 Ecus from this Type on table. A Costumer write this ECU in Car via OBD and fails.
But i do this bricked ECU on table over OBD 2 and was fine without Problem.
Connection:
Take the ECU from Car and connect the ECU like this Picture ! You can take a 12 V ACCU but dont use a Charger !  on table is no Problem with 12 v only, on car better use 14v and good Charger.
Connect to your OBD (MPPS) and do ID.
Note: aux drain , earths , resistance in long wires , lots of things , off the car is 100% safe really



MPPS V18 & BMW 320D EDC16C35: 100% working!
Bmw Series 3 320 2.0D Bosch EDC16C35
Connection: K-Line_Slow/CAN
Read: Yes
Write: Yes
Auto Checksum: Yes
Bmw Series 3 320 2.0D Bosch EDC16C35
Connection: K-Line_Fast/CAN
Read: Yes
Write: Yes
Auto Checksum: Yes

www.obd2france.com all rights reservedOriginal Article url:MPPS clone read/write BMW 320D E90 EDC16C35

没有评论:

发表评论