2016年5月25日星期三

Mpps V16.1.08 ECU Chip Tuning in Creating Checksum BMW E46

This blog records my experience with Mpps V16.1.08 ecu chip tuning for BMW E46 checksum.
Vehicle model: BMW E46
Device used: Mpps V16.1.08



Tips: This device I purchased only cost me €26.15 in promotion, with well package including new V16.1.08 French mpps ecu chip tuning and CD for update.

Problem: I have already done some ECU Tunings with some Audis and VWs. I read out the original files and send them to someone who optimizes it for me and then he sends it back to me. My tuner says I have to create the checksum by myself with my flash program. But I don't know how to do. I’m using MPPS v16 clone. This is my problem with the e46 ECU Tuning. Hope somebody can help me.

Solution:

Just follow the steps will be OK
1 With ECM
2 Verify Checksums
3 Open file
4 Select EDC plcc32
5 Select compute
6 Select Correct File
7 Select Save File


没有评论:

发表评论