2016年10月12日星期三

Review on KESS V2 V2.22 ECU Chip Tuning Kit

This article is a review on Kess V2 ECU Chip Tuning Tool.

At first I was confused about finding an auto ECU programmer for pulling and remapping. I asked for advice on the forum and some friends told me Kess V2 and offered me some successfully tested result of it. Followed his advice, I purchased the master on obd2france.com with €165 and received a carton package after 3 days delivery.


The customer service told me that the tool could not be updated online, and the anti-virus should be turned off when started the software. They also told me the KESS V2 add a renew button on the main unit which is used to add tokens. Once it crushed chips, simply click this button and chips will come back to 30 tokens. 

I was a newbie of using the tool. After I installed the software Ksuite V2.22, I run the software and the error “EXTERNAL EXCEPTION EEFFACE” appeared. I had no idea about what happened. After consulting the engineers, they told me the following reasons that may cause the error patiently:
1.      The driver is not installed well
2.      The device is not connected
3.      The operation system is not supported with the software
4.      SD card is not inserted well.
5.      The card is not touched with the card holder.
With checking up, there was definitely something wrong with SD card. I repaired the card and did the operation of writing maps fortunately.


In a total word, I’m satisfied with Kess V2. It mentioned there have other functions in this ECU Programmer, like automatic correction of the checksum, read and write speed. I will try these functions and write down my test result in this blog.

没有评论:

发表评论