2016年11月29日星期二

How to use PSA FVDI 2 Abrites to read BSI

FVDI2 PSA to read BSI, read PIN, change km

Read some bad reviews of Flyobd fvdi 2 Abrites commanders, kind of worried about my FVDI2 PSA unit on the way home. And tried it the moment i got it.

I tested my Fly obd2 terminator with software v6.3 on my PEUGEOT 308 (2010 2010 2011). Read pincode ok, but kind of dangerous i think.

Before this, I’ve seen on several forum that fvdi kills johnson control bsi (one read Citroen C5 2008 1.6hdibsi -JC - NOT WORK and IT IS DEAD BSI.)
I have several bsi with problems ( no light or other problem....) but they start cars .
So I decide to try with these bsi cause if FVDI kills them,It won't be a problem for me
All after trying to read pin with fvdi all johnson control has been killed

Update:
Have tried fvdi2 on my bsi, failed at the beginning but all made it later. Tips here for you all. Wish it helps.
Exactly, BSI is not kill, it is in boot mode but car is in economy mode, put BSI in car but star other car and connect +and- in car for read BSI is work 100%.

To explain better my procedure: no problem when you read BSI connected other car will start on the battery of the vehicle you read BSI because the proceed is not fast and your vehicle goes into economy mod then your BSI remains in boot mod and does not want to start your car if you happen redone a reading of your BSI and finally exit the boot mod reading and more concern, especially connect another car started on the battery of the vehicle to read.

You could understand like this: the BSI goes in economy/boot mode because the procedure takes much time – I have to connect another car to the battery of the non-starting car, start the donor-car and then I will be able to connect to the “dead” BSI and revive it by switching off the economy/boot mode.
Tested on 5 cars so far.
Peugeot Expert 2008 Key code + learning-Ok!
Peugeot Expert 2012 Key code + learning-Ok!
Citroen C2 2005 milige corection-OK!
Citroen C3 2006 milige corection-OK!

Ps. When you adjust mileage on Peugeot/Citroen, it is best to put BSI out from eco-mode with PSA Diagbox, take out fuse for front wiper and turn parking light on, put charger to battery. It is safe now to adjust mileage with FVDI.
when you program a bsi must always be 13.5V

没有评论:

发表评论